Tuesday, December 28, 2010

EC's new British Accent

Ellie Claire has decided to start talking like a local.  She's pronouncing everything the British way, including her own name, Archer's name, etc.  It's pretty funny.  It's totally something that she can turn on and off though.  I caught her on video quizzing Archer on his pictures in his book.

6 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love it! Miss you EC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely precious! She is something else. I really wish I "knew" her for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great. I think Benjamin made me watch it 4 times and is asking to "watch it more" as I am typing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! EC is a pro! She needs to work with Daniel - his 1 year old vocabulary revolves around quacking and mooing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so awesome!!! I try to read the Charlie & Lola books to JR with a British accent. I could take some tips from EC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um. This was the coolest thing I've seen in my life. I'm at least living here till I have kids that can talk like that!!! Where's the boots.... I mean, the wellies.

    ReplyDelete