Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Croquet and Pimm's

Scroll down for a description of our Saturday afternoon.  Jones played croquet, I tried to drink Pimm's, and Archer rampaged around Green Templeton college.  Here are the pictures.
EC in front of the observatory
A has a great time playing with our friends from down the street
they are so sweet to him
A running like a mad man through the croquet game
The college cat came back to say hello
He must like kids
A in front of the doors to the Observatory
Jones playing croquet

3 comments:

  1. Bess - I love the story of your lives there! So impressed with how much you are learning and embracing a different place/culture! (And really jealous too!) thank you for sharing your life with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jones! I wanna play croquet in slacks! EWS Sucks!

    ReplyDelete