August in Memphis! It's not springtime in Paris, believe me!
We finally made it here to Memphis with all of our stuff that the movers didn't take. The car looked like a goldfish cracker explosion with some board books, stickers, and leapster games thrown in. The first day, I drove the car with both kids and dog. I almost lost my mind. So, the second day, Jones took the car duty, and I got to travel in the truck, listening to music, talking on my cel phone and just enjoying the solitude!
Along the way, we visited Aunt Dori and Uncle Scott in Yorktown, Kendall, Ricky, Jaxon, Penelope, and Lucy in Charlottesville, and Aunt Lorraine, Uncle Craig, and Jon in Franklin. We loved breaking up the trip with our friends and family!So, we are unpacking in Memphis for the time-being, and surviving the 102 degree weather! Steamy!

No comments:
Post a Comment