Both kids, the dog, and I pulled away from our house in Norfolk for the last time today. We drove through the tunnel in thick traffic one final time. We are on our way to our new adventure. We will spend a month in Memphis visiting our families, and then we will be flying to England. That's when the real craziness will start.
Now, I wonder if I remembered how crazy a 15 month old is when I planned this trip! A is climbing everything, getting into trouble everywhere. Yikes!
We had many sad goodbyes with our friends in Norfolk. We were so lucky to find such wonderful people to hang out with in our two years there. EC was in a wonderful school, and we had a great church. Hopefully that luck will hold, and we will make just as many amazing friends in Oxford.



No comments:
Post a Comment