Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bring on March!

I'm so glad that February is over!  Here's hoping that March will bring warmer weather, sunnier days, and less illness!  We've had quite a spree of illness the last week or so.  I somehow contracted strep throat, which was horrendous.  Then, A got a mystery fever and horrible cold that lasted for 5 days.  Just as he got better, EC came home from school with a mystery fever of her own.  The doctor down the street knows us very well now.  He just starts printing off the prescription for antibiotics as I walk through the door.  (not quite, but almost!)
We really haven't been doing much exciting lately.  We are just plugging away at life.  Jones is studying, I am trying to eat healthy, EC is going to school and ballet, and A is causing mayhem.
A will be turning 2 in April, which blows my mind.  I can't believe my little baby is about to be 2.  EC just seemed a lot older at 2.  Time sure does fly with your second kid.  We are also looking forward to a visit from Sweet Pea and Pa in April.  In May, we are planning a trip to France, as Jones will be playing rugby for the business school in the business school Olympics (per se.)  We hope to make the most of that trip at a lovely time of year!
Here are some pictures that EC and I took in the backyard last week, in between major illnesses and bad weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment