Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Long Dark Cold Wet Winter

It's only January, and we have months of cold weather ahead of us!  I'm already sick of it, and wishing I was in San Diego!  I do love Oxford, but not this weather!  A and EC have hardly been able to play outside, as it is permanently muddy and cold if not snowy or rainy.  We did let A out of the stroller and on to the playground this week.  He was so happy to be able to climb up the cargo netting and go down the slide.  He did it over and over and over.  I thought I would share a video of him.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Bess... Better weather will eventually be here! The continual gray is affecting my spirits too. But I've heard the summers can be amazing, especially since there are so many hours of daylight! And we've been told Spring is incredible too with flowers shooting up everywhere. Light some candles, drink lots of tea and hot chocolate, and eventually Spring will arrive... I hope... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Karey! I am looking forward to spring and the long days of summer! We arrived here in the beginning of September, and the weather was fabulous then.

    ReplyDelete